Wednesday, September 29, 2010

say cheese! (a.k.a. meeting the wedding photographers)


m2 photography
so, last night craig and i met with our (potential) wedding photographer.  the meeting went really well.  they're a husband and wife team, and they always shoot together.  their style is awesome.  candid.  real.  spontaneous.  artful.  beautiful.
m2 photography
craig and i both agree that we want photographers who capture the feel of the day.  not just the faces.  we're all about "action" shots of crazy dancing, hearty laughter and happy tears.  and m2 photography fits that to a "t".

like what you see?  you should totally check out their website & blog.  they're awesome. 

p.s. as you can see, none of the picts are of craig & me (yet).  but i'll be sure to post our engagement session (planned for this november) and wedding picts (you'll have to wait til november 2011 for those) for all to see...you'll just have to be patient...

m2 photography

9 comments:

  1. so so cute! I love these shots :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked out their website and loved their style! None of the pictures look cheesy and posed-they really seem to reflect the personalities of the couples. Makes me want to get married :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, gorgeous shots! Looks like you've got yourselves your wedding photographers! Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. goodness! what a lovely photographer.

    I'm friends with several photogs and the advice they always have is, whomever you go with, make sure you listen to their advice. They usually know what they're talking about, and as long as you're an informed consumer, you shan't be lead astray.

    GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I just LOVED wedding planning. I wish I had been blogging during that time also but I kept a picture diary which will come in handy as I track mine and the husbands trip to the alter =)
    I am looking forward to reading more =) Have fun with the planning =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look like great photographers! can't wait to see your engagement shots :)
    I'm now following you :D
    ~Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the add on 20SB and for reading my post this week! You're getting married too! What a lovely photographer - looking forward to hearing more about your wedding plans :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how the photographer made it look so rustic!

    It got me teary eyed since I'm getting married this month. :)

    By the way, I found you on 20 Something Bloggers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. how does one go about finding the right photographer? i'm not even engaged yet, but i figure the more i know now, the easier it'll be then! :)

    ReplyDelete

hello there. thank you for your comments - i love reading them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails