Thursday, November 4, 2010

the (holiday) countdown begins...

4482837185_da20617171_z_large
picture credit {here}
can you believe that thanksgiving is just 3 weeks away?!  yes, that's right...i said 3 weeks!  where does the time go?  the holiday season is my favorite time of year.  i (strive to) relish in every moment and savor every passing minute, but it's not always easy.  with an endless to-do list and tons of obligations, it's sometimes hard to sit back, relax and just enjoy.

tonight i'm presenting about how to "make the most of the holiday season" at the hunterdon county library in flemington, nj.  (for those of you who don't know, i'm a lifestyle designer and author and write about how to live a happy, healthy life.)  i was honored when asked to share my tips and techniques about how to truly enjoy my favorite time of year.

4206099709_f736a88a40_z_large
picture credit {here}
i'll be offering decorating ideas, tips about how to get through the holiday season stress-free and also discussing the importance of traditions.  (i'm all about traditions and love anything nostalgic, so i'm really looking forward to that part!!!)

so, if you're in the area, i'd love to have you stop by.  the program is at 7pm at the hunterdon county library on route 12 and is free and open to everyone.  for more info click {here}.

happy (almost) holidays!  hope to see you there : )

6 comments:

  1. sounds like an awesome presentation =) I just ADORE the Christmas season =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could join in...That sounds amazing:) Have fun,sweetie

    Ps: I am so excited for the Holidays...I love them:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should write a post about how to survive the holidays stress-free, for everyone who isn't in your area... namely, me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to be in the area so I could attend. I love the holidays but they can get so crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI there! I'm a new follower! So, I just had dinner but that plate looks amazing! I love all the food around this time of year.
    Oh and P.S the song that plays on your blog, "Someone to watch over me"-one of my all time faves!! : )
    -http://leahainla.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are looking for great blogs and we would love it if you registered yours with us.

    PostZoom is a directory of the best blog posts which helps readers find great blog posts and blog owners drive more traffic to their blog.

    If you are interested in joining, please check us out!

    Thanks,
    Eric Castelli
    PostZoom

    ReplyDelete

hello there. thank you for your comments - i love reading them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails