Friday, September 9, 2011

happy hour: best looking drinks

happy friday!  today, i thought we'd have some cocktail fun and enjoy these gorgeous drinks.  i firmly believe that the prettier the drink is, the better it tastes...
 
1 blue margarita / 2 pink lemonade / 3 passion fruit mojito / 4 raspberry beer cocktail / 5 kiwi colada / 6 blackberry julep
recipes {here}
so, mavens, which drink gets your vote?
and, just because it's friday...here are a few more drinks for you : )
cool poster, right?!  credit {here}
enjoy your weekend!  and, wish me luck, i start yogadharma teacher training tonight!


8 comments:

  1. have a blast at your yoga training!! love the look of the blackberry drink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One #6 for me please...waiting for me at about 5:00!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they all look beautiful and delicious! i think i want some of #3. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $25 Apothica Gift Card Giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. O how my roomies and I would love that poster!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh! I don't drink alcohol at all but this is tempting!! Thanks for visiting my blog on my SITs day, just getting around to checking everyone's blog out! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks amazing! Happy SITS day a little late:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My vote for the prettiest is number 6 (or maybe 4)!

    ReplyDelete

hello there. thank you for your comments - i love reading them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails