Monday, November 21, 2011

om monday: mind yoga {guest post}

Well Hello Mavens,
 My name is Ashlee Michelle.

 Usually, you can find me over on my blog.
                                                                                                                                

But, today I get the joy of being a guest blogger here on
the most fabulous Lifestyle Maven, Cailen.

Today, I am going to talk about Yoga.
But not the physical kind of Yoga, I am going to talk about
Emotional “Mind” yoga. Yes, I called it Mind Yoga.
I have been practicing yoga, both physical and mental for about
4 years and I can honestly say my life has changed drastically.
Did you know that you are always practicing yoga in your everyday life?
When you lean over the get that pencil you dropped, or you bend down to pick up that load
of laundry, and even when you compliment your peers on their wonderful attire for the day.

 How are we able to keep our blood flow going, our minds at ease and our Karma good?
               Simple, we do it by breathing. In and out. All Day, Every Day
.
Frustration, Anger, Tears, and tense muscles don't need to happen.
When you are having a bad day or you are in a tight spot, just close your eyes for a moment
and take a deep breath in, hold it, and then breathe out. When you open your eyes, your mind will be peaceful.

There is no need to get all stressed out and hurt about the things that aren't going your way.
There is also no need for being rude to someone, you can redeem yourself by just taking a breath in and releasingall that stale air and bad thoughts. It is quick and simple. Your mood will change and so will your luck.

If your mind is at ease, your muscles are calm, and you are generally happy...
Then you are practicing yoga in the right way.
Keep on Practicing...
Just Breathe!

Thanks for having me, Cailen.
Namaste!

visit my blog {here}
Peace, Love, and Butterflies
- Ashlee Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Nice Post !!!!!!!
    http://www.republicyogahouston.com/aerial-yoga

    ReplyDelete

hello there. thank you for your comments - i love reading them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails